So you're getting married? Congratulations! Now here's the fun part... planning the Bachelorette party!
Whether you are the bride looking for ideas, or the friend's planning the party- we wanted to explore some options for you! So sit back, relax, & enjoy this post. Hopefully you will get some great ideas for a fun night out for you and all of your friends!
1. Wine tasting, brewery tours
2. Spa Day! Nails, hair, massages, facials, etc. Who doesn't love to relax?!
3. Local comedy shows
4. The obvious- bars, party bus, drinking at a friends house
5. Waterparks- no need for summer, there's indoor waterparks too :)
6. Rent house/cabin, have games, a potluck, and a bonfire
7. Pottery/paint classes
8. Murder mystery dinner
9. The Great Escape Room- a cool puzzle where you are locked inside a room for 1 hour and you and your friends have to solve puzzles to figure out how to escape. You can then go to dinner and have some drinks after
10. Dueling Piano Bars
11. October? Enjoy dinner and drinks before, then go to a haunted house and enjoy a hay ride.
*We are always adding to this list so be sure and check back for updates!